LAKELAND INT640B Interceptor Plus Fully Encapsulated Level A Suit | SALE
Original price $809.97 - Original price $979.97
$809.97 - $979.97
Current price $809.97
Lakeland INT640B Interceptor Plus Fully Encapsulated Level A Front Entry Suit | No Sales or Local Tax Anywhere and Free Shipping!
Interceptor Plus Level A Encapsulating Suits Are Your First Line of Defense Against Extreme Chemical Hazards No Sales Tax and Free Shipping from Lakeland to your door.
Interceptor Plus Brand Features
- Made from a high strength nonwoven with non-halogenated films on either side.
- High loft, polyester, buffer/diffusion layer in the center
- Specifically developed for protection against toxic, corrosive gases, liquids and solid chemicals.
- Lab tested against more than 100 chemicals. More than 90% with no observed permeation after eight hours of continuous contact.
Interceptor Plus Specifications
- Seam Types: Double taped/sealed
- Garment Materials: Proprietary film; Needle punch PET; EVOH
- Face Shield Materials: 40 mil PVC; 10 mil Teflon (PTFE)
- Interceptor® Plus Physical Properties Physical Property Test Method Units Test Results Basis Weight ASTM D3776 oz./sq. yd 11 Grab Tensile MD ASTM D5034 lbs. 218.5 lbs. Grab Tensile XD ASTM D5034 lbs. 170.4 lbs. Trapezoidal Tear MD ASTM D5733 lbs. 34.7 lbs. Trapezoidal Tear CD ASTM D5733 lbs. 38.7 lbs. Ball Burst ASTM D3787 lbs. 250 lbs. Interceptor® Plus Permeation Testing - ASTM F1001 Chemical Name Physical Phase Normalized Breakthrough Time (min.) CAS No. Acetone L >480 67-64-1 Acetonitrile L >480 75-05-8 Ammonia (gas) G >480 7664-41-7 1,3- Butadiene G >480 106-99-0 Carbon disulfide L >480 75-15-0 Chlorine gas G >480 7782-50-5 Dichloromethane L >480 75-09-2 Diethylamine L >480 109-89-7 N,N-Dimethylformamide L >480 68-12-2 Ethyl acetate L >480 141-78-6 Ethylene oxide G >480 75-21-8 n-Hexane L >480 110-54-3 Hydrogen chloride G >480 7647-01-0 Methanol L >480 67-56-1 Methyl chloride G >480 74-87-3 Nitrobenzene L >480 98-95-3 Sodium hydroxide, 50% L >480 1310-73-2 Sulfuric acid (conc.) L >480 7664-93-9 Tetrachloroethylene L >480 127-18-4 Tetrahydrofuran L >480 109-99-9 Toluene L >480 108-88-3 > = greater than, L = liquid, G = gas Note: Chemical Resistance Data is in accordance with ASTM F-739 test method. Testing is performed on fabric samples only, not finished garments. Sources for all test data are independent laboratory conditions and not actual use conditions.
- WE AT LIFE PROTECTORS ARE A LONG STANDING AUTHORIZED LAKELAND INDUSTRIES DISTRIBUTOR OF PERSONAL PROTECTIVE PRODUCTS. BRAND NEW SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO YOU.