Honeywell Fendall 32-001000-0000 Pure Flow 1000 Eyewash Station | No Sales Tax
Honeywell Fendall 32-001000-0000 Pure Flow 1000 Eyewash Station 15 minutes.
24 IN STOCK for next business day shipping. If you order 3 or more, you get FREE SHIPPING and $479.97 each volume discount.
No Sales Tax!
The Fendall Pure Flow 1000 emergency eyewash station delivers unequaled eyewash safety, reliability, and value. The patented system delivers contaminant-free and physiologically correct saline solution from factory-sealed cartridges.
The Fendall Pure Flow 1000 does not require costly plumbing for affordable, portable placement near most workplace hazards. The patented design delivers a constant flow rate and stream height and provides 0.4 gpm for 15 minutes as required by ANSI Z358.1. A unique fluid pressure balancing system and nozzles maximize comfort with a soft “ribbon” of saline solution. Factory-sealed cartridges last up to 24 months, at least four times longer than other primary self-contained eyewash devices.
Features & Benefits:
- Self-contained and easy to install with no plumbing required. Can be easily and affordably placed near most workplace hazards or transported with optional universal cart or stand.
- Factory-sealed fluid cartridges eliminate mixing, measuring, and the opportunity for airborne particles or microorganisms to contaminate the fluid prior to use.
- Unique nozzle design delivers a soft “ribbon” of a preserved, buffered, saline solution superior to tap water for emergency eye care. A 100% sterile saline option is also available.
- Constant flow rate permits thorough flushing with a constant flow rate and stream height that provides 0.4 gpm for entire 15-minute cycle required by ANSI Z358.1.
- Integral fluid reservoir captures waste fluid to eliminate spill hazards and simplify fluid disposal.
- Easy cartridge replacement and cartridges remain sealed until activated. Expiration date is included on activation straps — and cartridge replacement takes less than five minutes.
- Cartridge lasts at least four times longer than other primary, self-contained eyewashes.
- Easy maintenance. RFID technology gives you instant, accurate safety information about the cartridges while the easy view window makes inspection and maintenance quick and easy.
- Easy installation. Instruction manual, video and cartridge components ensure proper installation and maintenance to prevent false activation.