NATIONAL SAFETY APPAREL AG-DC50 AG Safety DC Rescue Voltage Detector In Stock. No Sales Tax, FREE and Fast Shipping! Over 250,000 customers use Life Protectors. Brand new in a sealed manufacturer container directly to your door
Life Protectors, an authorized worldwide National Safety Apparel distributor, will ship your order FREE and you will receive your order directly from the NSA factory in a sealed carton
- The world’s first genuine DC non-touch voltage detector
- Tester includes batteries and charger, padded hard metal carry case, and air pump
- Designed and tested for the emergency rescue services
- Senses voltage from 50 to ∞ VDC
- Eight sensitivity settings for more voltage range
- The AG Safety DC Rescue Voltage Detector can be used on solar, electric hybrid vehicles, trains, trams, planes, under mining AG-DC50 Voltage Sensing Range: 50 - ∞ VDC Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion Battery Life: 7 hours Operating Temperature: 14 to 149° F (-20° to 65° C) Light Source: 8 intensity LEDs Sound Source: 90 dB piezo buzzer Weight: 26.5 oz (750g) Dimensions: 8.85”L (225mm L) The Fire and Rescue DC50 Non-contact DC Voltage Detector is for emergency service workers. Get within reaching distance of the power source, open the case, remove detector, attach the detector to an extension stick if required, ground the detector on the case to remove any static electricity, point the detector at the potential threat, if the device activates do not proceed. The detector can be used by untrained electrical personnel, where non-touch was vital. equipment, and more.