- Despite what is commonly available on the internet, the Demron product provides the greatest degree of radiation protection of any coverall, particularly for the very hazardous gamma ionizing radiation.
The Demron® Full Body Chemical & Biological Resistance Suit: is a coverall constructed with an integrated hood, heat sealed seams, and seam seal tape for added protection.
- Full Chemical & Biological resistance
- CBRN Heat Sealed Seams
- Reduces IR Detection
- Mask, boots and gloves not included in the price of the suit
Options and Accessories:
- CBRN Mask, Gloves & Boots
The material has alpha, beta, gamma protection similar to lead shielding, while being lightweight and flexible. The composition of Demron is proprietary, but is described as a non-toxic polymer.
More recent uses for Demron include certified first responder hazmat suits as well as tactical vests. Demron is proven by the United States Department of Energy to significantly reduce high energy alpha and beta, and reduce low energy gamma. When several sheets of Demron are laminated together the result is a much more powerful shield, though Demron cannot completely block all gamma.
- WE AT Life Protectors SELL ONLY BRAND NEW PRODUCTS WHICH ARE SHIPPED FROM THE FACTORY IN FACTORY SEALED CARTONS DELIVERED DIRECTLY TO YOUR DOOR. WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED WORLDWIDE DISTRIBUTOR FOR THIS MANUFACTURER.