National Safety Apparel GC2 (E214B) Class 2 Rubber Electrical Gloves No Sales Tax and free shipping direct from NSA factory to you in sealed carton Authorized worldwide NSA distributor Rubber NFPA 70E-2015 for Arc Flash CSA Z462-15 for Arc Flash (Canada) Max Use Voltage 17000V AC/25500V DC ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 2, Type 1NFPA 70E-2015
• Rubber insulating gloves must be put into use within 12 months of the test date.
• Rubber insulating gloves must be tested every 6 months after being put into service.
• Leather protectors are not required to be marked with a date.
Cleaning, Storage, Inspection:
• Rubber insulating gloves should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap. A small amount of chlorine bleach can be used to disinfect.
• Air dry or tumble dry on low heat.
• Store rubber gloves in a glove bag, unfolded, with leather protectors taken off.
• Glove bag should be hung in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and ozone.
• Rubber glove inspections should occur before each use.
• Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.