National Safety Apparel Enespro KITGC2 Class 2 Arcguard Rubber Voltage Glove Kit
No Sales Tax and Free Shipping!
One Pair of Class 2 Rubber Voltage Gloves, 14" Leather Protectors, Glove Bag.
Our Class 2 Rubber Voltage Glove Kit has max use voltage of 17,000V AC/25,500V DC. They are electrically tested and marked with the test date.
- Fabric/Material: Rubber/Leather
- Rubber voltage gloves are electrically tested and marked with initial test date
- Class 2 - Max Use Voltage 17,000V AC/25,500V DC
- Available in black, red, and yellow
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z462
- ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 2, Type 1
Authorized worldwide NSA distributor
THIS TYPE OF GLOVE HAS A USE BY DATE AND MUST BE CHECKED AND RECERTIFIED 6 MONTHS AFTER BEING PUT IN USE. THEY ARE NEWLY TESTED BEFORE NSA SHIPS.
THIS ISN'T OUR FIRST RODEO, WE'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 1935,
FOCUSED ON THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO KEEP THIS COUNTRY MOVING.
IF YOU'RE WILLING TO LAY IT ALL ON THE LINE DAY IN AND DAY OUT,
YOU HAVE TO KNOW SOMEONE HAS YOUR BACK.
THAT'S WHERE WE COME IN.
AS THE LARGEST MANUFACTURER OF AMERICAN SEWN SAFETY APPAREL,
OUR JOB IS FOCUSED ON MAKING YOURS SAFER AND MORE COMFORTABLE.
AMERICA'S SAFETY CHOICE FROM LIFE PROTECTORS LLC
- Save big with free shipping and no sales or local tax anywhere! And significant discounts for large volume orders. Call or email us anytime