NATIONAL SAFETY APPAREL KIT4SC65NGLF 65 CAL ARCGUARD ARC FLASH KIT WITH LIFT FRONT HOOD (No Gloves) No Sales Tax and free shipping direct from NSA factory to you in sealed carton Authorized worldwide NSA distributor 65 Cal Short Coat & Bib Overall, Lift Front Hood with Pure View Face shield and Hard Hat, Safety Glasses, Hood Bag and Gear Bag
ARC RATING: 65 CAL/CM²
- Fabric/Material: DuPont™ Nomex/Kevlar
- FR hook and loop front closure
- Stand up collar for extra coverage
- Rib knit cuffs for comfortable, secure fit
- Garments embroidered with arc rating
- Quick disconnect and adjustable shoulder straps on bib overalls
- Expandable leg opening to fit over boots
- Made in the USA
- CAT 4 Kit Includes:
- 65 Cal Short Coat & Bib Overall, Lift Front Hood with Pure View Face shield and Hard Hat, Safety Glasses, Hood Bag and Gear Bag
DuPont Nomex Brand Fiber Provides lightweight, durable, heat and flame-resistant solutions. Made of 34% aramid, 33% lyocell, 31% modacrylic, and 2% anti-static materials, Nomex is engineered to absorb moisture and dry quickly. Nomex fiber - protection that can’t be washed out or worn away - help keep the wearer safe from the everyday hazards they face on the job. PPE garments made with Nomex provide superior heat, flame and arc flash protection, while providing lightweight, comfortable solutions that meets or exceeds industry standards.
Knowing safety is something you can’t take for granted, DuPont scientists engineered the superior cut protection of Kevlar. Unlike nylon, polyester and polyethylene, gloves, mittens and sleeves made of Kevlar fiber are inherently flame-resistant so they won’t burn, support combustion, or melt—making them a smart choice for those who encounter high levels of heat on the job. The Kevlar fibers produced there are light weight yarns which will allow manufacturers to make gloves that are even lighter to not only help increase worker safety through more frequent use, but also help improve dexterity and comfort for the wearer.