NATIONAL SAFETY APPAREL KIT4SC55 Arc Flash 55CAL Complete Kit No Sales Tax and free shipping direct from NSA factory to you in sealed carton Authorized worldwide NSA distributor Short Coat & Bib Overall, Arc Flash Hood & Bag, Safety Glasses, Voltage Gloves, Leather Protectors, Glove Bag, Gear Bag
- Insulating equipment may not be used if any of the following defects are present: holes, tears, punctures or cuts, ozone cutting or ozone checking, embedded foreign objects, texture changes, including swelling, softening, hardening, or becoming sticky or inelastic, and any other defect that damages the insulating properties. [See 1910.137(b)(2)(iii) and ASTM F1236-96, Standard Guide for Visual Inspection of Electrical Protective Rubber Products].
- Insulating equipment failing to pass inspection must be removed from service and may not be used by workers.
- Protector Gloves and Storage. To ensure worker safety and the integrity of the gloves and sleeves, insulating gloves need to be worn along with protector gloves (such as leather), and both insulating gloves and sleeves need to be stored properly when not in use. Proper storage means that gloves must not be folded and need to be kept out of excessive heat, sunlight, humidity, ozone, and any chemical or substance that could damage the rubber. [See 1910.137(b)(2)].
Arc Rating: 55 cal/cm²7.5 oz TECGEN CC™
- For additional information on the use of insulating gloves and sleeves, see ASTM F496, Standard Specification for In-Service Care of Insulating Gloves and Sleeves, and ASTM F1236-96, Standard Guide for Visual Inspection of Electrical Protective Rubber Products. Additionally, see 1910.137(b)(2).
Product Code: KIT4SC55_ _ _ _
- 7 oz Quilted Nomex® lining
- ASTM F1506
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269
- NFPA 70E-2015 for Arc Flash
- CSA Z462-15 for Arc Flash (Canada)
- Hood Bag
- Large Gear Bag
- Rubber Voltage Gloves
- 10" Leather Protectors
- TECGEN CC™ Short Coat
- TECGEN CC™ Bib Overall
- TECGEN CC™ Arc Flash Hood