National Safety Apparel Enespro HYDROFLASHB FR Foul Weather Bib No Tax!
Enespro National Safety Apparel HYDROFLASHB-N(Navy color) FR Foul Weather Bib. No Tax!-Free Shipping from NSA factory in sealed carton. Authorized worldwide distributor. Arc Rating: 29 cal/cm² CAT 3 Fabric/Material: GORE-TEX PYRAD® Polyester on PTFE HYDROFlash FR™ (2 Layer PYRAD) Lightweight, breathable, and fast drying 100% waterproof and windproof Resists cold cracking in low temperatures Hot liquid and steam resistant Petroleum and oil-based mud resistant 3M Scotchlite FR silver segmented reflective trim Chest pocket, 2 lower cargo pockets, and zip fly
- Zippered leg opening with hook and loop strap
- Jacket with Bib ensembles are Compliant to CSA Z96 Class 3
- Made in the USA
- Arc Rating: 29 cal/cm²
- CAT 3
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3
- CSA Z462
- ASTM F2733
- ASTM F1891
- CSA Z96 Class 2
- OSHA 1910.269
- ASTM F903
- Gas Probe Shirley Method 138:2000, EN 1149-3/2004 & EN 1149-5/2008
- DuPont Nomex Brand Fiber Provides lightweight, durable, heat and flame-resistant solutions. Made of 34% aramid, 33% lyocell, 31% modacrylic, and 2% anti-static materials, Nomex is engineered to absorb moisture and dry quickly. Nomex fiber - protection that can’t be washed out or worn away - help keep the wearer safe from the everyday hazards they face on the job. PPE garments made with Nomex provide superior heat, flame and arc flash protection, while providing lightweight, comfortable solutions that meets or exceeds industry standards.