No Tax!-Free Shipping from NSA factory in sealed carton. Authorized worldwide distributor. Arc Rating: 40 cal/cm² CAT 4 Fabric/Material: 9 oz. Westex® UltraSoft® Sateen, Double Layer
- Breathable FR fabric
- FR fabric will not melt, drip, or ignite
- Premium anti-fog and scratch resistant coating on face shield
- Hard hat with slotted adapter included
- PureView™ face shield technology which features a single layer lens and greater range of visibility
- Made in the USA
- Arc Rating: 40 cal/cm²
- CAT 4
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z462
- ASTM F2178
- OSHA 1910.269
- ANSI/ISEA Z87.1 (Impact Rating Z81+)
National Safety Apparel’s 40 Cal Arc Flash Hood with ArcGuard Compliance is made of a breathable, FR Fabric that won’t melt, drip or ignite. The arc flash protection hood includes an anti-fog and scratch resistant PureView face shield for enhanced visibility and safety, as well as a hard hat with a slotted adapter. The 40 Cal Arc Flash Hood has you covered when it comes to complying with NFPA 70E and CAT Level 4 PPE head protection. Click ‘How to Buy’ for comfortable 40 cal arc flash head protection.
- For enhanced protection Westex UltraSoft is the premium choice for superior comfort, improved safety and above average durability. With a unique blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon UltraSoft garments provide a smooth feel for increased comfort and the FR material delivers exceptional performance in reliability when laundered correctly. Technology advanced Westex UltraSoft is the gold standard in advanced flame resistant fabric and will be the garment you trust for comfort, protection and durability.