WE AT Shepard Safety Products / LIFE PROTECTORS HAVE FOR MANY YEARS BEEN AN AUTHORIZED NATIONAL SAFETY APPAREL DISTRIBUTOR. WE HAVE THE NATIONAL SAFETY APPAREL WAREHOUSE SHIP DIRECTLY TO YOU SO YOU WILL ALWAYS GET THE FRESHEST GLOVES (THIS TYPE OF GLOVE HAS A USE BY DATE AND MUST BE CHECKED AND RECERTIFIED 6 MONTHS AFTER BEING PUT IN USE. THEY ARE NEWLY TESTED BEFORE NSA SHIPS.
OFTEN IN STOCK IN MOST SIZES FOR RAPID SHIPPING, PARTICULARLY BLACK.
NATIONAL SAFETY APPAREL GC0 CLASS 0 ARCGUARD RUBBER VOLTAGE GLOVES
- Fabric/Material: Rubber
- Electrically tested and stamped with the initial test date
- Newly tested before shipment
- Must be put into use within 12 months of test date
- Once gloves are issued for use, they must be tested within 6 months from the date they were distributed to employees
- Should be worn with 10" leather glove protectors to increase the lifespan of the rubber voltage glove
- Leather glove protectors are not required to be marked with a date
- Class 0 - Max Use Voltage 1,000V AC/1,500V DC
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z462
- ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 0, Type 1