National Safety Apparel G04H5VB17 Carbon Armour Deluxe High Heat Glove | Free Shipping and No Sales Tax
National Safety Apparel G04H5VB17 Carbon Armour Deluxe High Heat Glove 17”
Aluminized OPF Carbon Ripstop. NO Sales or Local Tax Anywhere and Free Shipping from NSA to your door. The CARBON ARMOUR™ SILVERS High Heat Work Gloves offer the most advanced high heat hand protection for workers exposed to molten metals and high heat. The G04H5VB17 features a fully aluminized back with a napped KEVLAR® palm. It is reinforced in high wear areas to extend the life of the glove and keep you working.
- Fabric/Material: 11 oz. Aluminized OPF-Carbon Ripstop
- Provides thermal and cut protection
- Aluminized back provides radiant heat and molten metal protection
- Wool lining
- Winged thumb with leather patch
- Napped Kevlar® Palm
- Hook & loop adjustment at cuff
- Made in the USA
- Knowing safety is something you can’t take for granted, DuPont scientists engineered the superior cut protection of Kevlar®. Unlike nylon, polyester and polyethylene, gloves, mittens and sleeves made of Kevlar® fiber are inherently flame-resistant so they won’t burn, support combustion, or melt—making them a smart choice for those who encounter high levels of heat on the job. The Kevlar® fibers produced there are light weight yarns which will allow manufacturers to make gloves that are even lighter to not only help increase worker safety through more frequent use, but also help improve dexterity and comfort for the wearer.
Save big with free shipping and no sales or local tax anywhere! And significant discounts for large volume orders. Call or email us anytime