National Safety Apparel EN55KTNTNB01 55 Cal Enespro Arc Flash Kit with OptiShield Dual Fan Hood
Arc Rating: 55 Cal/cm2
Fabrics: TecGen CC™ lined with Quilted Nomex®
Standards: ASTM F1506, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269, NFPA 70E-2018 PPE Cat 1,2,3&4
- Gear Bag
- Jacket made with 7.5 oz TecGen CC™ lined with 7 oz Quilted Nomex®,
- Bib Overalls made with 7.5 oz TecGen CC™ lined with 7 oz Quilted Nomex®,
- OptiShield™ Hood with Dual Fans
- MSA V-Gard® Hard Hat
- Safety Glasses
- Silicone Ear Plugs
- Made in the USA
- TecGen CC™ lined with Quilted Nomex® fabrics
- Flame resistant knit cuffs
- Zipper with Nomex® tape
- Segmented Hook & Loop Flap
- FR Control 2.0™ antimicrobial collar
- 14” leg zippers with Nomex® tape
- Elastic back waist improves fit & mobility
- 3M FR Scotchlite™ silver reflective tape
- No Sales or Local Tax anywhere. FREE and Fast Shipping! Over 250,000 customers depend on Life Protectors, in business 44 years. Brand new in a factory sealed NSA container delivered directly to your door by NSA. Life Protectors LLC is an authorized Worldwide National Safety Apparel distributor.
Custom made to order.
Sizes 4X and 5X are available, please give us a call.
Enespro PPE was founded in 2018 by highly experienced professionals with long careers in the electrical safety industry. Why? Because electrical personal protective equipment (PPE) hadn’t changed in decades. We knew we could do better.
Our development process started with extensive market research with electrical and safety professionals, who confirmed what we already knew: Traditional electrical PPE is heavy, hot and uncomfortable. It’s hard to put on and take off. It slows you down. Makes the job harder. And it stinks.
Until now. Enespro is proud to present a new generation of USA-made electrical PPE designed to actually make your job easier and, even more important, safer.