National Safety Apparel EN40KTNDNB03 Enespro 40 cal Kit with Standard Hood
Arc Rating: 43 Cal/cm2
Fabrics: Super lightweight 11.5oz fabric system with DRIFIRE® 4.4™ shell over layers of DuPont™ Nomex®
Standards: ASTM F1506, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269, NFPA 70E-2018 PPE Cat 1,2,3&4
- Gear Bag
- Jacket made with DRIFIRE™ & Aramids
- Bib Overalls made with DRIFIRE™ & Aramids
- OptiShield™ Hood
- MSA V-Gard® Hard Hat
- Safety Glasses
- Silicone Ear Plugs
- Made in the USA
- Super lightweight 11.5oz DRIFIRE™ & Aramid fabric
- ActiveCool Venting™ underarm system
- Flame resistant knit cuffs
- High temperature zipper with Nomex® tape
- Segmented Hook & Loop Flap
- Collar with FR Control 2.0™ antimicrobial fabric
- 26” leg zippers with Nomex® tape
- Elastic back waist for improved fit & mobility
- Pass-through on back for easy fall restraint system connection
- 3M™ FR Scotchlite™ FR silver & yellow reflective tape
Sizes 4X and 5X are available, please give us a call.
Enespro PPE was founded in 2018 by highly experienced professionals with long careers in the electrical safety industry. Why? Because electrical personal protective equipment (PPE) hadn’t changed in decades. We knew we could do better.
Our development process started with extensive market research with electrical and safety professionals, who confirmed what we already knew: Traditional electrical PPE is heavy, hot and uncomfortable. It’s hard to put on and take off. It slows you down. Makes the job harder. And it stinks.
Until now. Enespro is proud to present a new generation of USA-made electrical PPE designed to actually make your job easier and, even more important, safer.
- No Sales or Local Tax anywhere. FREE and Fast Shipping! Over 250,000 customers depend on Life Protectors, in business 44 years. Brand new in a factory sealed NSA container delivered directly to your door by NSA. Life Protectors LLC is an authorized Worldwide National Safety Apparel distributor