National Safety Apparel EN20JTWUNB01 20 Cal Enespro Arc Flash Jacket
Arc Rating: 21 Cal/cm2
NFPA 70E PPE CAT: 2
Fabrics: 13 oz Navy Westex UltraSoft
Standards: ASTM F1506, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269, NFPA 70E-2018 PPE Cat 1 & 2
- Made in the USA
- Westex UltraSoft® 13oz fabric
- ActiveCool Venting™ underarm system
- Flame resistant knit cuffs
- Zipper with Nomex® tape
- Segmented Hook & Loop Flap
- FR Control 2.0™ antimicrobial collar
- Elastic back waist improves fit & mobility
- 3M FR Scotchlite™ silver reflective tape
Sizes 4X and 5X are available, please give us a call.
Enespro PPE was founded in 2018 by highly experienced professionals with long careers in the electrical safety industry. Why? Because electrical personal protective equipment (PPE) hadn’t changed in decades. We knew we could do better.
Our development process started with extensive market research with electrical and safety professionals, who confirmed what we already knew: Traditional electrical PPE is heavy, hot and uncomfortable. It’s hard to put on and take off. It slows you down. Makes the job harder. And it stinks.
Until now. Enespro is proud to present a new generation of USA-made electrical PPE designed to actually make your job easier and, even more important, safer.
- Sizes 4X and 5X are available, please give us a call.