National Safety Apparel EN12KTWUNB03 Enespro 12 Cal Ultrasoft Kit-Jacket and Bib
Arc Rating: 12 Cal/cm2
NFPA 70E PPE CAT: 2
Fabrics: 9 oz Navy Westex UltraSoft
Standards: ASTM F1506, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269, NFPA 70E-2018 PPE Cat 1 & 2
- Gear Bag
- Jacket and Bib Overalls made with Westex UltraSoft®
- OptiShield™ 12 Cal Grey Faceshield
- MSA V-Gard® Hard Hat
- Faceshield Bag
- Balaclava made with Westex UltraSoft®
- Safety Glasses
- Silicone Ear Plugs
- Made in the USA
- Westex UltraSoft® brand fabric
- ActiveCool Venting™ underarm system
- Flame resistant knit cuffs
- Zipper with Nomex® tape
- Segmented Hook & Loop Flap
- FR Control 2.0™ antimicrobial collar
- 14” leg zippers with Nomex® tape
- Elastic back waist improves fit & mobility
- 3M FR Scotchlite™ silver reflective tape
Enespro PPE was founded in 2018 by highly experienced professionals with long careers in the electrical safety industry. Why? Because electrical personal protective equipment (PPE) hadn’t changed in decades. We knew we could do better.
Our development process started with extensive market research with electrical and safety professionals, who confirmed what we already knew: Traditional electrical PPE is heavy, hot and uncomfortable. It’s hard to put on and take off. It slows you down. Makes the job harder. And it stinks.
Until now. Enespro is proud to present a new generation of USA-made electrical PPE designed to actually make your job easier and, even more important, safer.
- No Sales or Local Tax anywhere. FREE and Fast Shipping! Over 250,000 customers depend on Life Protectors, in business 44 years. Brand new in a factory sealed NSA container delivered directly to your door by NSA. Life Protectors LLC is an authorized Worldwide National Safety Apparel distributor.