National Safety Apparel EN12KTNTNB03 Enespro AirLite Coverall Kit with Vented Lift Front Shrouded Shield
Arc Rating: 12 Cal/cm2
Fabrics: Coverall: Super lightweight 7.5 oz Tecgen CC™ Shroud: 7.5 oz Tecgen CC™ lined with FR Control 2.0 with SILVERPLUS®
Standards: ASTM F1506, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269, NFPA 70E-2018 PPE Cat 1 & 2
- OptiShield™12 Cal Vented Lift Front Shroud
- Coverall made with Tecgen CC™
- Gear Bag
- MSA V-Gard® Hard Hat
- Faceshield Bag
- Safety Glasses
- Silicone Ear Plugs
- Made in the USA
- Shroud eliminates needed CAT2 balaclava
- Super lightweight 7.5 oz Tecgen CC™ Fabric
- ActiveCool Venting™ underarm system
- Flame resistant knit cuffs
- High temperature zipper with Nomex® tape
- Segmented Hook & Loop Flap
- Collar with FR Control 2.0™ antimicrobial fabric
- 14” leg zippers with Nomex® tape
- Elastic back waist for improved fit & mobility
- 3M™ FR Scotchlite™ FR silver & yellow reflective tape
Enespro PPE was founded in 2018 by highly experienced professionals with long careers in the electrical safety industry. Why? Because electrical personal protective equipment (PPE) hadn’t changed in decades. We knew we could do better.
Our development process started with extensive market research with electrical and safety professionals, who confirmed what we already knew: Traditional electrical PPE is heavy, hot and uncomfortable. It’s hard to put on and take off. It slows you down. Makes the job harder. And it stinks.
Until now. Enespro is proud to present a new generation of USA-made electrical PPE designed to actually make your job easier and, even more important, safer.
- No Sales or Local Tax anywhere. FREE and Fast Shipping! Over 250,000 customers depend on Life Protectors. Brand new in a factory sealed NSA container delivered directly to your door by NSA. Life Protectors LLC is an authorized Worldwide National Safety Apparel distributor.