National Safety Apparel EN123SNTNB01AL Enespro 12 Cal Vented Lift Front Shrouded Shield
Arc Rating: 12 Cal/cm2
NFPA 70E PPE CAT: 2
Fabrics: 7.5 oz Tecgen CC™
Standards: ASTM F1506, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269, NFPA 70E-2018 PPE Cat 1 & 2
- Made in the USA
- Shroud eliminates needed CAT2 balaclava
- Super Lightweight 7.5 oz Tecgen CC™ Fabric
- Lined with FR Control 2.0™ antimicrobial fabric
- OptiShield™ grey shields improve color recognition
- Premium anti-fog and abrasion resistant coating
- Easy lift-front face shield
- Auditory vents for improved sound & communication
- Toric lens to reduce glare
- 3M™ FR Scotchlite™ FR silver & yellow reflective tape
Enespro PPE was founded in 2018 by highly experienced professionals with long careers in the electrical safety industry. Why? Because electrical personal protective equipment (PPE) hadn’t changed in decades. We knew we could do better.
Our development process started with extensive market research with electrical and safety professionals, who confirmed what we already knew: Traditional electrical PPE is heavy, hot and uncomfortable. It’s hard to put on and take off. It slows you down. Makes the job harder. And it stinks.
Until now. Enespro is proud to present a new generation of USA-made electrical PPE designed to actually make your job easier and, even more important, safer.
- No Sales or Local Tax anywhere. FREE and Fast Shipping! Over 250,000 customers depend on Life Protectors, in business 44 years. Brand new in a factory sealed NSA container delivered directly to your door by NSA. Life Protectors LLC is an authorized Worldwide National Safety Apparel distributor.