National Safety Apparel EN08KTNDNB02 Enespro AirLite 8 cal Kit with VLF Shrouded Shield
Arc Rating: 8 Cal/cm2
Fabrics: Coverall: DRIFIRE 4.4™ Shroud: 7.5 oz Tecgen CC lined with FR Control 2.0 with SILVERPLUS
Standards: ASTM F1506, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269, NFPA 70E-2018 PPE Cat 1 & 2
This Kit Contains:
- OptiShield™ 12 Cal Vented Lift Front Shroud
- Coverall made with DRIFIRE
- Gear Bag
- MSA V-Gard Hard Hat
- Faceshield Bag
- Safety Glasses
- Silicone Ear Plugs
- Shroud eliminates needed CAT2 balaclava
- Super lightweight DRIFIRE 4.4™ Fabric
- ActiveCool Venting underarm system
- Antimicrobial FR Control 2.0 fabric in collar
- Elastic back waist for improved fit & mobility
- Flame resistant knit cuffs
- High temperature zipper with Nomex tape
- Segmented Hook & Loop Flap
- 14” leg zippers with Nomex tape
- 3M™ FR Scotchlite FR silver & yellow reflective tape
- Made in the USA
Sizes 4X and 5X are available, please give us a call.
Enespro PPE was founded in 2018 by highly experienced professionals with long careers in the electrical safety industry. Why? Because electrical personal protective equipment (PPE) hadn’t changed in decades. We knew we could do better.
Our development process started with extensive market research with electrical and safety professionals, who confirmed what we already knew: Traditional electrical PPE is heavy, hot and uncomfortable. It’s hard to put on and take off. It slows you down. Makes the job harder. And it stinks.
Until now. Enespro is proud to present a new generation of USA-made electrical PPE designed to actually make your job easier and, even more important, safer.