Enespro NSA C45KDQT 65 CAL Arcguard Nomex Kevlar Bib Overalls
Original price $669.97 - Original price $853.97
$669.97 - $853.97
Current price $669.97
National Safety Apparel Enespro C45KDQT 65 CAL Arcguard Nomex/Kevlar Bib Overall
No Sales Tax and Free Shipping!
Authorized worldwide NSA distributor
- Arc Rating: 65 cal/cm²
- CAT 4
- Fabric/Material: Multilayer Made with DuPont Nomex and Kevlar
- FR fabric will not melt, drip, or ignite
- Quick disconnect and easy adjustable shoulder straps for quick entry
- Quick disconnect buckles at each shoulder
- Inherently flame resistant for FR protection
- Expandable leg opening to fit over boots
- FR hook and loop calf closure for easy boot entry
- Garments embroidered with arc rating
- Made in the USA
- Made by DuPont Nomex Brand Fiber Provides lightweight, durable, heat and flame-resistant solutions. Made of 34% aramid, 33% lyocell, 31% modacrylic, and 2% anti-static materials. Made by Dupont Nomex is engineered to absorb moisture and dry quickly. Nomex fiber - protection that can’t be washed out or worn away - help keep the wearer safe from the everyday hazards they face on the job. PPE garments made with Nomex® provide superior heat, flame and arc flash protection, while providing lightweight, comfortable solutions that meets or exceeds industry standards.
Knowing safety is something you can’t take for granted, DuPont scientists engineered the superior cut protection of made with Dupont Kevlar. Unlike nylon, polyester and polyethylene, gloves, mittens and sleeves made of Kevlar fiber are inherently flame-resistant so they won’t burn, support combustion, or melt—making them a smart choice for those who encounter high levels of heat on the job. The Kevlar® fibers produced there are light weight yarns which will allow manufacturers to make gloves that are even lighter to not only help increase worker safety through more frequent use, but also help improve dexterity and comfort for the wearer.