MSA B-60141-030 C420 PAPR Kit with 30” Breathing Tube No Sales Tax and Free Shipping to your door! LOWER PAPR C420 W/30" BREATHING TUBEWith its industry-leading motor-blower and constantly filtered airflow, the belt-mounted Responder CBRN PAPR is ideal for first responders, military, and special ops personnel who require non-IDLH respiratory protection for up to 8 hours. The unit offers a choice of two MSA gas mask CBRN facepieces and three proprietary cartridges designed for CBRN, particulate and poisonous gases or vapors. The unit's constant airflow helps a user stay physically alert and focused, while also preventing fogging in the facepiece. Batteries can be "hot-swapped," and the blower's EMI shield ensures there is no interference with radio communications.
Meets or Exceeds: USA Approvals NIOSH - 10080165_r1
Features and Specs:
- Respirator provides constant filtered airflow, which reduces fatigue and prevents facepiece fogging
- Long-life unit provides non-IDLH respiratory protection for up to 8 hours
- Unit is compatible with MSA's Millennium and Ultra Elite facepieces
- Perfect to protect you against life-threatening situations
- Made to combine an advanced design with quality materials
- Durable, convenient and easy to use
- Designed for specialized use.