Miller-Honeywell 51/7FT Rescue Tripod for Confined Space
Free Shipping and No Sales Tax.
FOR CONFINED SPACE ENTRY & RESCUE
The versatile: lightweight Miller Tripod is designed for typical confined space and rescue applications.
Built from high-strength alloy aluminum: designed to keep workers safe while entering: escaping: and working within an enclosed space.
Withstands up to 5:000 lbs. (22kN) of vertical pull.
Features & Benefits:
- Available in 7-ft. (2 m) and 9-ft. (2.7 m) models
- High-strength aluminum construction
- Withstands up to 5:000-lbs. (22 kN) of vertical pull
- Adjustable legs with integral push pins: ideal for uneven surfaces
- Independent leg locking feature holds legs securely in place
- Safety chain and tripod feet with rubber skid pads and serrated edge prevent slippage in icy conditions
- Includes reflective tape