Miller by Honeywell AAKN-QC/UBK AirCore Harness with Aluminum Hardware
NO Sales Tax and Free Shipping
The Miller AirCore™ Harness is now available with lightweight: corrosion-resistant aluminum hardware. This line of AirCore harnesses with aluminum components provides the ultimate in performance and comfort.
Incorporates aluminum components selected to reduce fatigue in challenging working environments - up to 24% lighter than similar harnesses with aluminum hardware.
Extended Service Life
Corrosion-resistant aluminum hardware lasts longer: reducing replacement costs.
Features & Benefits:
- AirCore™ harnesses are designed with patented Miller DuraFlex® stretchable webbing that provides greater flexibility and increased comfort
- Reduces heat and moisture entrapment keeping workers drier and cooler
- Up to 16% less surface area than other padding used on the market
- Contoured design minimizes contact around the neck: lower back and inner thighs reducing chafing and irritation
- The cam buckle enables workers to adjust shoulder straps simultaneously with one-hand release
- Quick-Connect chest buckle built with dual tab release mechanism to ensure easy donning
- 'Custom designed for the shoulders: lumbar area and legs
- Durable: removable lumbar wear pad features lightweight: non-marring materials that protect that harness and the wall of the turbine from damage
- Uniquely designed removable belt with tool loops stays in position when disconnected: even when tools are attached
- Oversized ID tag provides quick and easy harness size identification
- Webbing design creates an original and vibrant color for easy identification: greater visibility and increased safety