Miller by Honeywell 7700A/YL/GP-1 Utility Gaff Pullers Miller Stop Fall Restraint Device
Free Shipping and No Sales Tax!
The Miller StopFall Fall Restraint Device is the only wood pole product of its type: designed to easily and naturally climb wood poles in a position that’s both comfortable and ergonomically accepted.
Keeps the unit in constant contact around the pole.
One Handed Adjustment:
Makes worker training quick: easy and safe.
Features & Benefits:
- Zippered Spring Cover - Allows for convenient 100% inspection and easy access to clean the spring components
- Attached Gaff Pullers - Easy to grasp design: even when wearing heavy-duty lineman’s gloves
- Compact: Heavy-Duty Strap – Keeps worker closer to pole to facilitate arm's length work
- Accommodates wood poles ranging from 20-in. to 60-in. circumference
- Unique gaffs provide excellent stopping power on dry: wet or icy poles Additional Climbing Equipment:
- Adjustable Rope Lanyard - Miller Adjustable Rope Lanyard designed for work positioning while transitioning around obstacles.
- Retractable Web Lanyard - Designed for limited-range applications: the Miller Retractable Web Lanyard is lightweight and dependable.
- Adjustable Safety Straps - Miller brand safety straps are equipped with locking snap hooks and are constructed with a red inner core/wear indicator.
- Linemen's Belts - Designed with four D-rings to facilitate the use of a Rope Lanyard: Safety Strap or Retractable Web Lanyard to transition around obstacles.