Lakeland 6100R Thermbar 7 Gauge Heat Resistant Gloves See Discount Offer
Lakeland 6100R Thermbar 7 Gauge Heat Resistant Gloves | 12 pair.
Our “Special Offer Discount”, No Sales Tax/Free Shipping is a real money saver! Buy Now. Limited time offer. Authorized Worldwide Lakeland distributor.
Made with Carbon Fiber Yarn for Intermittent Heat of 400-600 Degrees F. 10 Inches Long. One size (Men’s) for Most.
- Metal Handling
- Lumber and Paper
- Office Furniture Manufacturing
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Wire and Cable Industries
- Glass Industry
- Lakeland's heat protective gloves made with proprietary Thermbar yarns are the best solutions for problems associated with intermittent handling of hot objects. Thermbar protective gloves are used throughout the glass and automotive industries, and extensively by laboratory workers in all situations where high heat protection is required.
- Thermbar protective gloves are used throughout the glass and automotive industries, and extensively by laboratory workers in all situations where required heat protection ranges up to 400º to 600º F. Black in color, these gloves are available in a full line of sizes. They may be custom-knit for various levels of heat, and are produced with various high-performance materials, including combinations with Kevlar. Applicable in metal handling, automotive, aerospace, assembly, lumber and paper, office furniture manufacturing, heating and air conditioning, manufacturing, wire and cable industries, glass industry. ThermBar yarns consist proprietary fabric in combination with Kevlar.