When you need a reliable cleanroom glove, the Kimtech™ Pure G3 NXT Nitrile Gloves are a smart choice. The gloves offer a comfortable fit and feature textured fingertips for a secure grip, excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity. Additionally, they are ambidextrous with a smooth finish (double donnable). They feature a beaded cuff to help prevent roll-down, measure 12 inches long and have a 6 mil thickness. They are made with nitrile polymer, an excellent alternative for workers and technicians with latex allergies. Whether you need a strong protective glove for medical device manufacturing, pharmaceuticals or research labs, the Kimtech™ G3 NxT™ Nitrile Gloves offer protection you can trust. Wearing the proper gloves helps reduce the risk of cross-contamination and provides a barrier against splashes. Kimtech™ G3 NxT™ Nitrile Gloves are recommended for ISO Class 4 or higher cleanroom environments (double bagged with case liner).
- 1,000 Kimtech™ G3 NxT™ Nitrile Gloves / Case (10 Bags of 100), Small, 12", White
- These nitrile gloves are 6 Mil, Ambidextrous with smooth finish for double donning
- Recyclable via RightCycle™ by Kimberly-Clark Professional™
- Feature beaded cuffs for easy donning; AQL 1.5, exceeds ASTM standards for critical defects (pinholes)
- Double bagged with case liner, recommended for ISO Class 4 or higher cleanrooms