KAPPLER D5H458-94 DURACHEM 500 NFPA 1994 Certified For CBRN/HAZMAT PROTECTION
NFPA 1994 Certified Garment Offers Affordable Tactical Protection for CBRN and Hazmat
Introducing DuraChem® 500, the game-changing NFPA 1994 solution for terrorism incident response. It’s the only NFPA-certified terrorism response suit to meet one elusive goal: maximum protection at an affordable price.
Certified to NFPA Class 1 and Class 2, DuraChem 500 offers CBRN/Hazmat protection in a tactical style garment. In addition to the Chem-Bio requirements, which include warfare agent testing, the 2018 edition of the NFPA 1994 standard also includes general Hazmat response to expand the applications for DuraChem 500.
Besides the hazard protection, DuraChem 500 also protects your budget. Designed as a 'multi-use, single-exposure’ garment, it's much more affordable than expensive reusables.
DuraChem 500 Style Details
- Includes dual certification to NFPA 1994 (2018 Edition) for both Class 1 and Class 2
- Provides CBRN protection and general Hazmat protection in tactical-style non-encapsulating suit
- ‘Multi-use, single-exposure’ garment provides maximum protection at affordable price compared to expensive reusable garments
- Unique rear-entry design facilitates doffing to eliminate cross-contamination concerns
- Elastomeric face opening gasket fits securely around respirator, eliminates need for taping
Attached Hood with Elastomeric Gasket Face Opening, Rear Entry Zipper, Attached Butyl Gloves, Attached Sock Booties with Boot Flaps.
Contact Customer Service
*Class 1 chemical challenge levels are 20 g/m2 for liquids and 10,000 ppm for gases and vapors. Class 2 chemical challenge levels are 10 g/m2 for liquids and 350 ppm for gases and vapors.