Guardian Fall 10808 Ladder Stability Anchor NO Sales or Local Tax Anywhere and Free Shipping
Guardian's Ladder Stability Anchor is specially designed to promote compliance with OSHA regulation 1926.1053(b)(1), which states, “…the ladder shall be secured at its top to a rigid support that will not deflect.” The Ladder Stability Anchor functions to clamp to a roof (without any penetration of the substrate) and then secure to the top rung of a ladder with two 48" Velcro straps, ensuring that the ladder will not fall or move. It is composed of lightweight aluminum for superior durability, and requires no special tools to install.
- Allows for secure attachment, without penetration, of the fascia board or to rafters
- Ideal for workers needing to access rooftops of existing or new homes
- No special tools are required and it only takes seconds to attach
- Includes two 48" straps
This product meets the following regional compliance standards
- OSHA 1910
- OSHA 1926 Subpart M
- Includes: 2 and 3 ft Hook and Loop Straps
- Item: Ladder Stabilizer
- For Use With: Extension Ladders
- Load Capacity: 500 lb
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
As the world’s largest independent height safety brand, we have the scale to make things happen. But we think size is nothing without agility. Our structure enables us to adapt to changing demands and move fast when speed is needed.