DuPont TP199T Tychem 6000 FR Chemical Splash, Electric Arc, Flash Fire Coverall Case of 2 No Sales Tax and Free Shipping to any point within the 48 Continental United States. Coverall w/ Resp. Fit Hood, Elastic Wrists, Att. Socks w/ Outer Boot Flaps. Certified to CAT 2 NFPA 1992 and the HRC 2 Requirements of NFPA 70E. Offers a single layer garment that provides triple hazard protection from liquid-chemical splash, flash fire and electric arc. DuPont TP199T® 6000 FR garments are designed to combine the trusted chemical protection of Tychem® and thermal/arc protection of Nomex® into a single layer garment. Tychem® 6000 FR garments are designed to help provide industrial workers and Hazmat responders with permeation protection against a broad range of toxic industrial chemicals and chemical warfare agents and to provide escape time from flash fires and protection from electric arc. Tychem® 6000 FR fabric provides at least eight hours breakthrough protection against 17 of the 21 standard ASTM F1001 chemicals and at least 30 minutes of protection for more than 180 chemical challenges including chemical warfare agents. The arc rating of Tychem® 6000 FR fabric is 15 cal/cm² Ebt. This exceeds the NFPA 70E Hazard Risk Category 2 requirement of 8 cal/cm². Typical Applications: HazMat Teams in Fire Departments, Industrial Fire Brigades, Clandestine Lab Investigation, Industrial Chemical Processing Plants, Laboratories.
- Certified to NFPA 1992 (2018).
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes. A sewn seam is covered with a strip of compatible chemical-resistant material through heat sealing.
- Attached respirator-fit hood with drawstring to pull tightly around respirator; longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area.
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be secured by the wearer with rugged hook and loop material to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
- Bright orange color for high visibility
- Made in the USA, North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) compliant and Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliant
- Meets the U.S. industry requirements for blood (ASTM F1670) and viral penetration (ASTM F1671) protecting against several bloodborne pathogen exposure risks.