DUPONT TK586S TYCHEM 10000 FULLY ENCAPSULATED TRAINING SUIT No Sales Tax and Free Shipping Tychem® 10000 fully encapsulated training suits offer an economical and effective option for HazMat training. Same fabric and garment design as standard Tychem® 10000 suits Multiple interlocking threads are sewn around the raw edges of garment material to create a strong, stress-resistant seam DuPont Tychem 10000 Encapsulated Training Suit. Expanded Back, Front Entry. Extra-Wide Visor, 1 Layer: 20 mil PVC. Attached Butyl Gloves. Attached Socks with Outer Boot Flaps. Storm Flap. Serged Seams. Lime Yellow. Clearly Labeled as a Training Suit.
FEATURES & PRODUCT DETAILS
Tychem® 10000 exhibits excellent chemical barrier properties and offers an extremely durable fabric that is puncture- and tear-resistant. Tychem® 10000 fabric shows at least 30 minutes of barrier protection to 322 challenge chemicals with no observed breakthrough. Tychem® 10000 is specifically developed for protection against toxic, corrosive gases, liquids and solid chemicals. This high-performance chemical barrier fabric is suited for industrial, HazMat, and domestic preparedness applications.
- Extra wide (EX) single layer faceshield (20 mil PVC) for wide viewing angle
- Front entry design allows wearer to partially don garment (maintain standby position) without assistance
- Integrated butyl gloves
- Internal adjustable waist belt system for support and improved fit
- Clearly labeled for training use only
- Made in the USA, North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) compliant and Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliant