DUPONT TK527T TYCHEM 10000 ENCAPSULATED LEVEL B SUIT FRONT ENTRY
Tychem 10000 exhibits excellent chemical barrier properties and offers an extremely durable fabric that is puncture- and tear-resistant. Tychem 10000 fabric shows at least 30 minutes of barrier protection to 322 challenge chemicals with no observed breakthrough. Tychem 10000 is specifically developed for protection against toxic, corrosive gases, liquids and solid chemicals. This high-performance chemical barrier fabric is suited for industrial, HazMat, and domestic preparedness applications.
- Standard 40 mil PVC face shield
- Front entry design allows wearer to partially don garment (maintain standby position) without assistance
- Expanded back to accommodate self-contained air breathing apparatus (SCBA)
- Liquid resistant, extra long zipper to increase garment opening and aid donning and doffing
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be secured by the wearer with rugged hook and loop material to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
- Attached flaps are designed to cover boot tops to help reduce potential for liquid intrusion
- Made in the USA
DuPont Tychem 10000 Encapsulated Level B Suit. Expanded Back, Front Entry. Standard Visor, 1 Layer: 40 mil PVC. Elastic Wrists. Attached Socks with Outer Boot Flaps. Double Storm Flap with Hook & Loop Closure. Two Exhaust Vents. Taped Seams. Lime Yellow.
WE AT LIFE PROTECTORS HAVE FOR OVER 20 YEARS DISTRIBUTED DUPONT PERSONAL PROTECTIVE PRODUCTS. BRAND NEW SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO YOU