LEAD TIME FOR THIS PRODUCT IS 4 WEEKS
Tychem® CPF3 fabric is composed of a multi-layer film barrier laminated to a durable 2.0 oz/yd2 polypropylene substrate. Tychem® CPF3 fabric is strong and durable for rigorous activities and rugged situations involving liquid splash and provides barrier to a broad range of chemicals. Typical Applications: chemical handling, petro-chemical, hazardous materials/waste clean-up, fire departments, industrial hazmat teams, utilities, and domestic preparedness. Commonly used in domestic preparedness for situations where the potential to exposure to chemicals exist.
- Encapsulated design provides protection from liquid splash exposure for both the wearer and respiratory equipment
- Also provides coverage from overhead liquid splash (does not provide vapor protection)
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes. A sewn seam is covered with a strip of compatible chemical-resistant material through heatsealing.
- Standard 20 mil PVC faceshield
- Rear entry design keeps closure away from direct contact with frontal chemical exposure
- Flat back design for use with airline
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be secured by the wearer with rugged hook and loop material to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
- Attached flaps are designed to cover boot tops to help reduce potential for liquid intrusion
- Color: Tan
- Item: Encapsulated Suit
- Material: Tychem(R) CPF3
- Size: 3XL
- Seam Style: Taped
- Closure Type: Hook-and-Loop with Double Storm Flap
- Lens Material: 20 mil PVC
- Fabric Weight: 4.4 oz.
- Inseam: 29-1/2"
- Fits Chest Size: 48-1/4" to 51-3/4"
- Fits Waist Size: 48-1/4" to 51-3/4"
- Level: B
- Entry: Rear
- Sock Material: Tychem(R) CPF3