Cool-Guard® Vest with 4 Rechargeable Cooling Packets. The most popular cooling vest on the market today. Design features include Banox FR material construction, three 1.5" elastic side adjustments per side, hook and loop adjustable shoulders and an easy on/off front zipper. Internal thermal shielding comprised of 1/8" DuPont Thermalite. Unit comes complete with fabric carrier (vest) with 4 internal cooling pack pockets and 4 standard Cooling Packs containing 65-degree heat absorption material. Fits men's chest sizes from 28 to 56. Fits women's blouse sizes from 6 to 22. Made in the USA.
FEATURES & PRODUCT DETAILS
- Aids in reducing potential for heat stress while wearing chemical protective garments
- Patented phase change material stays cool for several hours
- Packets can be easily recharged in ice water
- Washable Vest
- Includes one set of 4 phase change packs.
- Total Weight = 4.8 pounds
- Carrier Length = 25 inches (From top of shoulder to bottom of carrier)
- Carrier Width = 16.5 inches (front) and 13.25 inches (back) (Does not include adjustable waist strap length)
- Carrier Fabrics and Colors available = Banox FR3 / Blue
- Cooling Pack Weight (each) = 400 Grams of 65 degree material
- Cooling Pack Weight (total per garment) = 1600 Grams of 65 degree material
- Square inches of cooling per Cooling Pack = 54
- Square inches of cooling total = 216
- Cooling Pack shell material = medical grade urethane (10 mil)
- Typical Cooling Duration* = 2 to 2.5 hours @ 100° F
- Typical Recharge Time** = 20 minutes in container of ice and water
*These Duration’s may vary based on the wearers physiology, workload and the multiple variables associated with the work environment.
**Recharging can also be accomplished via a refrigerator or freezer. These times vary due to Cooling Pack placement and temperature settings. These times are usually around an hour.