DuPont TF145T Tychem 6000 Coverall. Respirator Fit Hood No Tax & Free Shipping Tychem® 6000 garments are made of a proprietary barrier film laminated to a Tyvek® substrate. The fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against over 180 challenge chemicals including chemical warfare agents and toxic industrial chemicals. Tychem® 6000 garments are strong, durable and lightweight, and they are available in both high-visibility orange and low-visibility gray fabrics, making them a preferred choice for law enforcement, emergency medical services (EMS) technicians and military personnel.
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes. A sewn seam is covered with a strip of compatible chemical-resistant material through heat sealing.
- Three-piece hood design with longer zipper that extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area and good fit around a respirator
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
- Meets the U.S. industry requirements for blood (ASTM F1670) and viral penetration (ASTM F1671) protecting against several bloodborne pathogen exposure risks.
For a list of chemical resistances and more information on this product, click here.