Draeger 4042056 Saver CF10 (N) | Free Shipping and No Sales Tax
Draeger 4042056 Saver CF10 (N). New and delivered by Draeger directly to your door. NO Sales or Local Tax Anywhere and Free Shipping. CF10 bottle supplies 10 minutes of air. In emergency situations, conditions can deteriorate rapidly. Ambient breathing air can be suddenly filled with smoke or toxic fumes and rapid escape is the only available option. The Draeger Saver CF N constant flow Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus allows safe, effective, and uncomplicated escape from hazardous environments.
- When Time Is of the Essence
- Simple to don and easy to operate, this hood-based, positive-pressure breathing device can be used with minimal training. This emergency escape breathing apparatus is highly visible and was designed to be suitable even for people with glasses or facial hair. The Draeger Saver CF N EEBA gives the wearer the precious additional time needed to exit the area safely.
- Highly Visible, Even Under Adverse Conditions
- Packaged in an integrated carry bag, the Draeger Saver CF N can be easily wall-mounted in strategic locations in potentially hazardous areas. The bright orange bags feature photoluminescent panels for enhanced visibility, even under low lighting conditions. When needed, the Draeger Saver CF NIOSH can be worn either as a chest bag or over the shoulder.
- Up to 15 Minutes of Lifesaving Air
- The Draeger Saver CF N utilizes a simple, fail-safe reducer system with excellent flow characteristics, providing a consistent rate of air flow until the cylinder is completely empty. It can be equipped with cylinders which can hold either a 5, 10 or 15 minute supply of air. The flame-retardant hood incorporates a large visor for maximum peripheral vision.
- Conforms to Standards
- The Draeger Saver CF N complies with NIOSH, ABS, SOLAS and TC approvals. It can be used in a range of applications both on and off-shore to protect the user against any unexpected change in the environment. Chemical, oil & gas, shipping, steel, and pharmaceutical industries can all rely on the Draeger Saver CF N for safe and uncomplicated escape.
- Low-Maintenance Protection
- The Draeger Saver CF N requires very little service or maintenance. A transparent window on the soft bag lets you check the cylinder pressure gauge easily without unpacking the unit. The cylinder can be refilled, for reuse.
Dimensions (H x D x L): 240 x 180 x 440 mm (9.4 x 7.0 x 17.3 in)
Weight: 5.12 kg (11.2 lbs)
Cylinder Charging Pressure: 3,000 PSI
Airflow to the Hood: 35-37 L/min
Operating Temperature Range: -15 °C to +60 °C (5 °F to 140 °F)
Storage Temperature Range: -15 °C to +25 °C (5 °F to 77 °F)
Approvals: NIOSH, ABS, SOLAS and TC