No Sales Tax and Free Shipping brand new in a sealed CPA container directly from the CPA factory to your door
Our 8 CAL Coat and Legging Kit includes the following items:
- Coat: SWC-8
- Leggings: SW-401-8
- Hard Cap: HC-Color-SLT
- Face Shield with Chin Cup: WV-ARC-12
- Cap Bracket: HB-2-CAP
- Knit Nomex® Hood: KN-51
- 11" Class 0 Rubber Gloves: LRIG-0-11
- 10" Leather Protector Gloves: PG-0-ADJS
- 12" Glove Bag: GB-12
- Gear Bag: 909-ARC
- Safety Glasses: SW-SG
- Ear Plugs: SW-EAR
CHICAGO PROTECTIVE APPAREL AG8-CL COAT AND LEGGING KIT 8 CAL
- Insulating equipment may not be used if any of the following defects are present: holes, tears, punctures or cuts, ozone cutting or ozone checking, embedded foreign objects, texture changes, including swelling, softening, hardening, or becoming sticky or inelastic, and any other defect that damages the insulating properties. [See 1910.137(b)(2)(iii) and ASTM F1236-96, Standard Guide for Visual Inspection of Electrical Protective Rubber Products].
- Insulating equipment failing to pass inspection must be removed from service and may not be used by workers.
Protector Gloves and Storage. To ensure worker safety and the integrity of the gloves and sleeves, insulating gloves need to be worn along with protector gloves (such as leather), and both insulating gloves and sleeves need to be stored properly when not in use. Proper storage means that gloves must not be folded and need to be kept out of excessive heat, sunlight, humidity, ozone, and any chemical or substance that could damage the rubber. [See 1910.137(b)(2)].
The proposed rule recognizes Class 0 and 00 gloves. See the proposed rule for additional information.