Chicago Protective Apparel Mechanix Wear AG8-CL 8 cal Coat & Legging Kit with Gloves
Chicago Protective Apparel Mechanix Wear AG8-CL 8CAL Coat & Legging Kit with Gloves.
No Sales Tax and Free Shipping brand new in a sealed CPA container directly from the CPA factory to your door.
Our 8 CAL Coat and Legging Kit includes the following items:
- Coat: SWC-8
- Leggings: SW-401-8
- Hard Cap: HC-Color-SLT
- Face Shield with Chin Cup: WV-ARC-12
- Cap Bracket: HB-2-CAP
- Knit Nomex® Hood: KN-51
- 11" Class 0 Rubber Gloves: LRIG-0-11
- 10" Leather Protector Gloves: PG-0-ADJS
- 12" Glove Bag: GB-12
- Gear Bag: 909-ARC
- Safety Glasses: SW-SG
- Ear Plugs: SW-EAR
CHICAGO PROTECTIVE APPAREL AG8-CL COAT AND LEGGING KIT 8 Cal
Manufacturer of personal protective clothing since 1913. We specialize in producing PPE solutions for foundry, electric arc, oil and gas, welding and glass manufacturing industries. We currently use over 250 different fabric solutions in building our products. They include Kevlar, Nomex, Ultra Soft, Indura, CarbonX, Valen-T, Vinex, Aluminized fabrics and leather. Founded in 1913, Chicago Protective Apparel is now a fourth generation, family-run company, currently celebrating our 104th year in business! Selling uniquely through distribution, we manufacture personal protective equipment (PPE), and offer an extensive line of over 20,000 products. Our head office and primary manufacturing facility is located in Skokie, IL. In 2005 we expanded to a second plant in Acuña Mexico. Having two production plants means we are fully equipped to efficiently meet the unique needs of our customers. In August of 2021 CPA became part of Mechanix Wear, a world class PPE manufacturer.
IMPORTANT NOTE: BEWARE OF DISTRIBUTORS AND SELLERS OF CPA PRODUCTS THAT MIX AND MATCH OR DELIVER LESS THAN THE WHOLE KIT THAT COMES FROM CPA, SELLERS THAT DO NOT REQUEST GLOVE SIZE OPTION, DON'T GIVE SHIPPING ESTIMATES, ETC. Everything we sell of Chicago Protective Apparel comes 100% COMPLETE directly from CPA so you get all products included.
- Insulating equipment may not be used if any of the following defects are present: holes, tears, punctures or cuts, ozone cutting or ozone checking, embedded foreign objects, texture changes, including swelling, softening, hardening, or becoming sticky or inelastic, and any other defect that damages the insulating properties. [See 1910.137(b)(2)(iii) and ASTM F1236-96, Standard Guide for Visual Inspection of Electrical Protective Rubber Products].
- Insulating equipment failing to pass inspection must be removed from service and may not be used by workers.
Protector Gloves and Storage. To ensure worker safety and the integrity of the gloves and sleeves, insulating gloves need to be worn along with protector gloves (such as leather), and both insulating gloves and sleeves need to be stored properly when not in use. Proper storage means that gloves must not be folded and need to be kept out of excessive heat, sunlight, humidity, ozone, and any chemical or substance that could damage the rubber. [See 1910.137(b)(2)].
The proposed rule recognizes Class 0 and 00 gloves. See the proposed rule for additional information.