Chicago Protective Apparel 603-ACK 19 oz Aluminized Carbon Kevlar
Free Shipping and NO Sales Tax!
(Style A) 50” Heat Resistive Coat
Our Aluminized Coats feature:
- Available in 40", 45" and 50" lengths
- Style A stand-up collar lined with green FR cotton
- Snap front closure with leather tabs
- Snap wrist
- Wide selection of aluminized fabrics to choose from
- ALUMINIZED fabrics are built with a base layer of a protective, flame-resistant fabric, and finished with an aluminized coating. The mirrored surface of aluminized fabrics makes it extremely effective at reflecting radiant heat. It can reflect up to ninety-five percent (95%) of thermal radiation, and some fabrics withstand intermittent exposure to temperatures as high as 3000°F. Depending on the properties of the base fabric and the particular aluminization process it has undergone, aluminized fabrics also have varying degrees of resistance to cut and abrasion, flame, high heat, chemical and molten metal splash.
Chicago Protective Apparel is now ISO 9001: 2015 certified in the Design, Sale, and Manufacture of Protective and Safety Apparel.