3M™ PELTOR MT20H682FB-19N GN WS™ ProTac XPI Headset | Free Shipping and No Sales Tax
3M™ PELTOR MT20H682FB-19N GN WS™ ProTac XPI Headset. NO Sales or Local Tax Anywhere and Free Shipping. New from 3M to your door. The 3M™ PELTOR™ ComTac™ VI NIB Headset is a reliable, rugged solution you can count on. With noise-canceling microphones, high fidelity speakers, and advanced digital signal processing, the ComTac VI headset provides a premier listening and communicating experience, both in and out of noise.
New with the 3M™ PELTOR™ ComTac™ VI Headset: Natural Interaction Behavior (NIB): Short-range, headset-to-headset communication in high noise environments without the use of an external communications radio. The NIB function allows for 4 team members to speak simultaneously and over 60 people to listen within a 5-meter radius. Audio transmit is activated by either a voice activated switch (VOX) for hands-free operation or by a push-to-talk button. A tactile button on the left ear cup easily allows the user to turn the VOX function on or off. Mission Audio Profiles (MAP): Advanced environmental listening settings that optimize the amplitude and frequency for specific conditions. The Mission Audio Profiles have been designed with a variety of combat and combat support operations in mind. The environmental listening feature, also known as “Talk-Through”, uses a proprietary digital audio circuit that allows safe audio sounds to bypass the hearing protection while still helping protect against harmful noises. Hear the difference.
- Attenuation Rating: 23 dB, 20 dB, 21 dB, 22 dB
- Connection Type: Integrated Communication, Wired
- Radio Band: 864 MHz & 915 MHz (NIB)
- Suspension Method: Foldable Headband, Helmet Mount
- Protective communication solution for clear communication in noisy environments
- NIB (Natural Interaction Behavior) wireless technology enables peer-to-peer headset communication.
- Environmental microphones for level-dependent hearing protection and auditory situational awareness
- Water and dust-proof noise-cancelling microphone (IP68) for clear speech transmission in noisy and harsh environments
- Advanced environmental listening modes (Mission Audio Profiles or MAP) that optimize the auditory experience based on specific external conditions.
- Helps provide hearing protection when exposed to hazardous noise.
- Rugged 3M™ PELTOR™ Design for trusted performance
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials.
- Color: Green