3M™ 6700 | 6800 | 6900 Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator NO Sales Tax and Free Shipping! In Stock for Free
Next Business Day Shipping
- 3M Product Number 6700 (Small) 6800 (Medium) and 6900 (Large) 3M ID 7000002029 UPC 50051138541458,00051138541453
- Large lens provides a wide field of view for excellent visibility
- For workplace/occupational use only
- Lightweight well-balanced design and silicone faceseal for enhanced comfort, durability and ease of cleaning
- Available in air-purifying and supplied air respirator modes
- Center adapter directs exhaled breath downward
- 3M Cool Flow™ Valve makes breathing easier to provide cool, dry comfort
- Use with 3M™ Particle Filters 2000, 2200, 7000, or 5000 Series to filter certain particulates
- Use with 3M 6000 Series Gas/Vapor Cartridges to help filter a broad range of gases and vapors
- Use with 3M 6000 Series Combination Cartridges to help filter particulates in addition to gases and vapors
- Compatible with 3M™ TR-600 and TR-800 powered air and Dual Airline supplied air systems against a variety of gases, vapors, and particulate hazards
This full facepiece reusable respirator offers lightweight comfort and ease of use. Combine with appropriate 3M™ particulate filters or cartridges to help provide respiratory protection against particulates and/or a variety of gases and vapors.
The 3M™ Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps provide protection against certain airborne contaminants. Versatile—use with 3M particulate filters, gas/vapor cartridges and supplied air respirator systems. The 3M™ Cool Flow ™ Valve helps make breathing easier. These features combine to make a comfortable, practical and economical solution. Recommended applications include assembly , chemical clean-up, chemical handling, chemical splash, chipping, chiseling, cleaning, furnace operations, grinding, laboratories, machining, masonry, painting, pouring/casting, sanding, sawing, and welding. Industries in which this facepiece are commonly used include agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and primary metals. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 6000 Series with 3M cartridges, filters or supplied air systems to help reduce breathing certain airborne contaminants. The 6000 Series facepiece also meets the impact requirements of the ANSI Z87.1-2003 standard, high impact level for face and eye protection. The facepiece works with these approved 3M™ filters and accessories: 2071, 2076HF, 2078, 2091/07000, 2096, 2097/07184, 2291, 2296, 2297, 7093, 7093C/37173, 603, 5N11, 5P71/07194, 501, and 502. It also works with the following 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series: 6001, 6002, 6003, 6004, 6005, 6006, 6009, 60921, 60922, 60923, 60924, 60925, 60926, 60928, and 60929. Breathing hazardous particles, gases and vapors can be harmful to your health. The 3M™ Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps reduce exposure to many contaminants. Enhanced comfort and visibility features make wearing the respirator noticeably more enjoyable.