A Hi-Vis, Multi-Hazard Workhorse.
Multi-Hazard FR And High-Visibility Protection For Day or Night.
DuraChem® 200 is Multi-Hazard High-Visibility apparel that combines FR protection with protection against Chemical, Arc Flash, Steam and Hot Water, and Molten Metal Splash hazards in one cost-effective coverall or ensemble. Breathable and launderable, DuraChem 200 offers facility-wide protection for a wide range of work applications for daytime or nighttime work. Certified to or compliant with six key industry safety standards, DuraChem 200 helps simplify PPE selection and inventory with a flexible, proven Multi-Hazard apparel solution.
DuraChem 200 — Certified, Data-Driven Protection
- Flame Resistant – NFPA 2112 & ASTM F2733.
- Chemical – NFPA 1992.
- Hi-Vis – ANSI 107 Type P, Class 3, plus compliant with OSHA Roadside Emergency Response requirements.
- Arc Flash – NFPA 70E & ASTM F1891.
- Molten Metal Splash – ASTM F955.
- Tested Against Steam and Hot Water – University of Alberta (CAN/CSGB 155.20).
DuraChem 200 Details
- DuraChem 200 is the first and only breathable protective apparel certified to or compliant with six key industry safety standards.
- Launderable Hi-Vis FR protection, plus Chemical, Thermal, Arc Flash, Steam and Hot Water, and Molten Metal Splash protection.
- Breathability reduces heat stress and improves worker comfort.
- 24/7 facility-wide protection for day or night work applications.
- Multi-Hazard garment with flexible hood options simplifies PPE selection and inventory.
jacket with Collar, Hook and Loop Adjustment Straps at Wrists, Bib Overall with Hook and Loop Adjustment Straps at Ankles, and Attachable Hood. Includes Glove Cone Inserts.