DuPont™ Tychem® 10000 FR Encapsulated Level A Suit. Certified to NPFA 1991. Expanded Back, Front Entry. 3 layers: 40 mil PVC/ 5 mil Teflon® FEP/ 40 mil PVC. Attached Dual Layer Gloves, Internal: North Silver Shield® / 4H® External: Neoprene. Separate Kevlar® Knit Over Gloves Included. Attached Socks with Outer Boot Flaps. Double Storm Flap with Hook & Loop Closure. Two Exhaust Valves. Triple Taped Seams. Silver
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Patented design certified compliant to the 2016 edition of NFPA 1991, Standard on Vapor-Protective Ensembles for Hazardous Materials Emergencies, without requiring overgarment. Compliant with Base Requirements and Chemical Flash Fire Protection Option and Liquefied Gas Protection Option Requirements of NFPA 1991, 2016 edition.
- Encapsulated Level A garment design is our highest level of protection from liquid splash and vapor/gas exposures for both the wearer and respiratory equipment
- Triple taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes. A sewn seam is covered, both inside and outside of garment with compatible chemical-resistant material by heat-sealing.
- Standard width, three layer (40 mil PVC/ 5 mil Teflon® FEP/ 40 mil PVC) faceshield
- Front entry design allows wearer to partially don garment (maintain standby position) without assistance
- Expanded back to accommodate self-contained air breathing apparatus (SCBA)
- Vapor tight zipper. Extra long to increase garment opening and aid donning and doffing
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be secured by the wearer with rugged hook and loop material to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Three component glove system: inner North Silver Shield® / 4H® glove provides broad range chemical protection, middle Neoprene gloves provide mechanical and physical durability to protect inner SilverShield® glove and outer knit glove made of Kevlar® for abrasion and cut resistance.
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
- Attached flaps are designed to cover boot tops to help reduce potential for liquid intrusion
- Two exhaust valves release higher pressure inside encapsulating garments while simultaneously helping to prevent inward leakage of external vapors or particles into the garment. One-way valves are positive pressure and open on demand. Valves include splash covers made of barrier material to help prevent liquid intrusion. Valves are located on left back of head and right lower back.
- Internal adjustable waist belt system for support and improved fit
- Each suit has a unique serial number and is fully tested at time of manufacture including positive air pressure integrity testing per ASTM F1052.
- Pass-thrus are optional and can be installed upon request when ordering. Some suits are available with optional pass-thrus to accommodate the following SCBA manufacturers: Scott, Interspiro, MSA, Draeger, Survivair®. Please call Customer Service 1-800-759-3473 for additional information.
- Made in the USA, North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) compliant and Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliant